Need help with TF2 fps

Element IV

So I recently installed Chris cfg on my comp to improve my fps and I still got around 60-70 with full server and explosions and I was wondering why it was only that high considering I installed the max frames. Anyways to improve my fps more or am I using the wrong fps?

The human eye cannot tell the difference between 30 and 60 FPS. If you were previously running at 60-70 FPS, you have no reason to change your setup.

I wish I got at least 30 FPS. I tend to only get 20.

I don't see how you're using the wrong fps

All you have to do is point and shoot

Nice signature. Erotic.

Point n' Shoot... Isn't that a hat?

The human eye cannot tell the difference between 30 and 60 FPS. If you were previously running at 60-70 FPS, you have no reason to change your setup.

It matters due to your mouse being smoother with higher frames per second. You can't see the extra FPS but oh do you feel that extra FPS

I wish I got at least 30 FPS. I tend to only get 20.

Do really people still think that there is no visible difference between 30 and 60 fps... Are you joking or are you actually serious?

And to OP your tf2 performance depends on your cpu and it's core clock, also if you make such post you should also state what are your pc specs and what fps config are you using

Do really people still think that there is no visible difference between 30 and 60 fps... Are you joking or are you actually serious?

Visibly, there is no difference. However, as already stated by Spicy Ham, a greater FPS can be "felt" by the movement of the mouse.

And to OP your tf2 performance depends on your cpu and it's core clock, also if you make such post you should also state what are your pc specs and what fps config are you using

I have no need to restate how shitty my computer is since I've already stated it before. Plus, there is no need to state my specs if I am not looking for assistance regarding my computer. Considering your post count, you probably wouldn't have known since you're pretty new to the forums. You should not be jumping into other people's business you have no background knowledge about.

It's quite obvious i was asking pc specs to maker of this thread. I registered just because i couldn't pass on your post. So you have no idea what knowledge i have into pc's and tf2 itself.

Archived