average tf2 trader

Wade loves keys

smart traders wont even be actively looking for unusuals like hat outta hell where massive amounts of the hat are unboxed lol

maybe an exception is a nebula translator but yeah

I've just straight up stopped accepting unsolicited friends requests at this point. Makes some people seethe but I'm kinda done having my time wasted lol. 

14 hours ago, Soju said:

I've just straight up stopped accepting unsolicited friends requests at this point. Makes some people seethe but I'm kinda done having my time wasted lol. 

same, i just reject every add

if you want to trade me, my trade link is literally on my profile, idk why people still add lol

37 minutes ago, w0lk said:

idk why people still add lol

They add so they can try to convince you that their shitty 1-of-26 hat is actually worth something, tell you all about the offers they've gotten on it, and then offer it for something of yours that's worth twice as much.

On 3/22/2022 at 7:06 AM, Soju said:

Same, dealing with salty kids that are mad because you won't sell them your trading cards and CS cases for cheap is annoying.

I don't even accept friend request anymore (rarely ever). Having to deal with people wanting your trading cards/cs cases for low prices get's annoying after a while.

Archived