User abusing of premium

UNoo

35 minutes ago, UNoo said:

Hi

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199082971157

This user called Mugs is abusing of backpack premium adding new users and sharking their unusuals.

What i can do in order to get this user ban?

Pretty sure if u check his trades u will find that he have been adding new users and purchasing items for a unreal price.

you can report them on issue tracker but it will likely not work wont hurt trying though

Like the other guy said u cant report him ob the issue tracker but i would take tons of time and much data  wont hurt trying though

So you're aware, a report on the issue tracker is the way to go, but you need clear two-way evidence of repeated unbalanced trades in your report. Make sure you get all the evidence you need and stay on top of it with anything they ask for, that'll help the report team process it sooner. You should probably read the Guide to Reporting, which has a segment on sharking and what's required for a report. If you make a report with one sentence and no evidence, it makes it a lot more difficult for the staff as opposed to having your evidence all ready to go and up to the requirements.

1 hour ago, UNoo said:

Hi

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199082971157

This user called Mugs is abusing of backpack premium adding new users and sharking their unusuals.

What i can do in order to get this user ban?

Pretty sure if u check his trades u will find that he have been adding new users and purchasing items for a unreal price.

where proof

Take a look at previously accepted reports around similiar topics on the issue tracker and create one against him.

Once you do, make sure to keep up to date with it as much as possible, sometimes backpack staff can take a bit of time to get to things (if 7 months counts as a bit of time) and eventually things will get sorted.

Good luck

if you're willing to go the extra mile you can contact people he traded with and ask for chat logs to see if the defendant misled the unu seller by saying its worth x amount which is below the buy order price and how he went about sharking people.  Then they can come forward and give evidence.

I don't 100% know what the backpack rules are on sharking.  I know that if someone lies and says something is worth less than what buy orders are then that is a red flag, I'm not sure otherwise.

22 hours ago, Goldman Sachs said:

if you're willing to go the extra mile you can contact people he traded with and ask for chat logs to see if the defendant misled the unu seller by saying its worth x amount which is below the buy order price and how he went about sharking people.  Then they can come forward and give evidence.

I don't 100% know what the backpack rules are on sharking.  I know that if someone lies and says something is worth less than what buy orders are then that is a red flag, I'm not sure otherwise.

That's not very Goldman Sachs energy bro

"Goldman Sachs" energy would be "Well this is a F R E E  M A R K E T  bro not the victims fault they didn't check bp prices"

Archived