Bots

whitem0d

You can buy them from people

I bought one and then my computer stopped working so I had to reinstall everything. Buy bots at your own risk

Jessecar96 (scrap.tf creator) has a pretty easy tutorial and a download of all you need at github.

https://github.com/Jessecar96/SteamBot

You still need a decent understanding of c to be able to do anything, isnt exactly something which you can learn over night xD

Latter statement directed towards the op

Whatever you do don't buy one from anyone except jessecar and he won't sell you one because the software is free, alot of noobs who think they are yOl0Sw4Gpr0GR4mm3Rh4XX0R's sell finished configured bots to people for retarded overprices, don't fall for that crap.

Use jessecar's software, configure it for your own needs and then let it run i guess.

Whatever you do don't buy one from anyone except jessecar and he won't sell you one because the software is free, alot of noobs who think they are yOl0Sw4Gpr0GR4mm3Rh4XX0R's sell finished configured bots to people for retarded overprices, don't fall for that crap.

Use jessecar's software, configure it for your own needs and then let it run i guess.

Yea cuz it's super easy to set up, and there aren't actually any people that actually knows how to make a bot, and charge reasoneble for it.

Not at all.

Yea cuz it's super easy to set up, and there aren't actually any people that actually knows how to make a bot, and charge reasoneble for it.

Not at all.

It's a matter of principle, you shouldn't charge people to set up a software that is free and has never been intended to resell.

Archived