Is anyone else getting really slow load times from backpack.tf?

ImmortalEye

backpack keeps taking forever to load pages and sometimes gets an error since it take so long. Anyone else experiencing this and know why.

The only thing I know is that for the last couple of days I usually got an "Error 500" page due to connection failure or server issues. You may want to check backpack.tf's discord as the error page says to know if there any problems with the site. There is a link for it.

Well it definitely hasn't been THIS bad in a while, that at least I can remember.

On 3/4/2022 at 8:48 AM, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Well it definitely hasn't been THIS bad in a while, that at least I can remember.

I wonder if it has to do with the influence that bots have. Having so many on so many hats and effects an all that can create serious overflow. Look at the steam community market for some of the high end knives; you literally cant load the page at all because bots are constantly refreshing

You get super fast load times if you use next.backpack.tf, i'd probably recommend looking into that. The inventory feature is a little buggy though, so it's up to you.

20 minutes ago, ShadyLampPost said:

You get super fast load times if you use next.backpack.tf, i'd probably recommend looking into that. The inventory feature is a little buggy though, so it's up to you.

Just to add onto my assumption, are there any bots there?

On 3/6/2022 at 4:44 AM, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

I wonder if it has to do with the influence that bots have. Having so many on so many and effects an all that can create serious overflow. Look at the steam community market for some of the high end knives; you literally cant load the page at all because bots are constantly refreshing

Sounds like we should remove bots entirely :)

On 3/7/2022 at 11:21 AM, Sylvan said:

Sounds like we should remove bots entirely :)

It would definitely help get people back into low tier trading, and make it actually possible. However I don't see it happening. Ever.

Archived