Do u taunt after every kill?

dixiecountry1971

Schadenfreude with Spy has gotten me banned from a server for making an admin Anal Frustrated

Taunting makes you exposed for attacks. So I only taunt when I got an extremely lucky kill or something cool like that

I taunt when it's special, something like 360 Direct Feegit airblast mid air. But when I play w/ newbies, I do it just to be mean.

I tend to taunt sometimes after dominations or revenge kills, just for that extra mmph...or just to piss someone off, once I got this guy absolutely butternut squash fucknuts CRAZY...because I taunted after killing him once, it was glorious.

i never taunt for some reason.maybie when im having a good time owning someone in a sniper duel,but the "k" key is too far away(I have it binded to K)

>Plays medic so doesn't get kills

>Taunts after assists instead

>Taunts while ubering into last

>Kicked off team

I go into servers, sit back at spawn rocking a gibus-pyrovision combo, and shoot my machina. I taunt after every kill when I do that, and usually finish mvp since its so damn easy, which pisses people off even more.

I only get mad at people who taunt after every kill if 1.it was awful and they're ubered/have access to an invuln zone to resupply hp or 2. if Im clearly friendly and some random scootie booty does it (but I should be expecting that c:)

I don't taunt after kills. The only times I taunt are during warmup and end of round in which case I just want to spend time.

If the fight was good or hilarious on a 1:1 I just go gg, ^^ or :> like in old ET times. In which case I'm thanking the opponent for the moment (like both of us drawing melee and be stuck for like 30s before one gets the kill).

Personally I find that taunting to be un-sportsman and immature. But hey.. maybe I'm just old.

To all the guys taunting to make people mad: there is like this thing with which you automatically write in chat things like 'are u mad?' 'i'm the best, u suck' (...and so on) every 10 seconds or so. Was on a valve server once and it's hilarious to see people rage on it while it's just automated. Good trolling ^_^

I taunt when I get a revenge kill on someone who's dominating me. God damnit, it feels so good.

I don't, because it prevents me from killing more. Only lucky/ epic skill shots I taunt, or I tauntkill.

It's fun to Armegeddon tauntkill in a hoarde of people. :3

Archived