If you had the chance to make a piece of content that would change the economy in some way, (for the better), what would it be?

MiaFey

I feel like adding more Strangifiers for weapons that don't have them, and only being able to get newer ones through Strangifiers would be a good metal dump imo.

New contract war paint/skins collection with actually good high tiers worth trading up for (rather than carpet bomber, woodland warrior, tartan torpedo)

1 hour ago, CookKirby said:

[Community's Choice Cases]

All of the case's contents were voted by fans, for fans (From the workshop).

that actually happened with the coolers

11 minutes ago, LaughingLollipop said:

Delete all the old ones too

Nana, that'd raise their rarity, you wanna make em as common as possible :kekw:

17 hours ago, MiaFey said:

I feel like adding more Strangifiers for weapons that don't have them, and only being able to get newer ones through Strangifiers would be a good metal dump imo.

Yeah and making them craftable with ref like the ones we could craft for Strongbox items, if it could stabilize the key price a bit...

Edit : sorry haven't read your proposition until the end of it... but yeah good idea

New spells, fourth level killstreak kit, new unusual weapon effects, something that would halt the mega-inflation of unusual miscs and old halloween effects.

Do something with crafting. Give me the option to reset my con-tracker so I can know the defenition of insanity. 

... Anything?

... Not even rd_asteroid?

Archived