why is there only one guy dealing with reports?

SOLINVICTUS

3 minutes ago, Zeus_Junior said:

hi

Oh, hi Mr. Zeus, while you're here, can you please clear a bit of the regular pages with linecutting buy orders?

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Tour of Duty Ticket/Tradable/Non-Craftable

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Tour of Duty Ticket/Tradable/Craftable

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Conscientious Objector/Tradable/Craftable

12 minutes ago, shadyfan said:

Oh, hi Mr. Zeus, while you're here, can you please clear a bit of the regular pages with linecutting buy orders?

If you want to report listings for line cutting, your best bet is to report the order with the orange flag at the top right of the listing. You'll want to make sure the listings you report fit the criteria for line cutting and a mod will review it when they can. There seems to be a lot for these items which is unfortunate. If I'm not mistaken, the buy order should have a price per unit, not total, and then specify in the listing "will buy x amount for y" or "only looking to buy x amount at y price". I'm not sure if people looking for specific objectors really fall in the line cutting criteria though.

Capturelist.PNG.821c9257d8b2e3f2b31b91c29b6ff972.PNG

5 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

zeus=potted plant???? new fnaf theory???? 

ps:its a joke pls don't ban me Cedarium :(

I'm potted plant I handle your tasks

10 hours ago, SOLINVICTUS said:

just wondering

It's a thankless job and really grinds your mental.

Maybe 10 to 12 months ago, I tried my hand at helping out the report mods and getting used to the report side of the site and leaving some comments whenever I was online to get chatlog evidence faster. I'm not going to share the exact details but Pixels opened up an issue with me privately just to mention he appreciated my work but to be more consistent with my comments and make sure the person making the report is doing their utmost to provide the relevant evidence. Nothing but respect for the report team, it's a really tough job to do for so many years.

image.thumb.png.1db3e0ce796e49a77ab45e54fd5d3f63.png

Pixels was made an admin for backpack and deals with reports primarily. The reason you might not see Toughsox as much is because he deals with ban appeals, imagine how many people are banned on backpack and are irritated at their ban so they vent out their frustrations with Toughsox. That takes a certain type of person.

There are also the hundreds of classifieds reports that you don't see in the issue tracker, reported for line cutting, reported for nsfw, reported for abusing unicode blah blah blah, list goes on. Derpy was report mod for a bit and though he wasn't too active in the user reports section, he worked a lot on these classifieds reports.

Zeus butt.

But yeah, there's a lot more to it than you think

1 hour ago, ajdislikesyournamingpolicy said:

It's a thankless job and really grinds your mental.

Maybe 10 to 12 months ago, I tried my hand at helping out the report mods and getting used to the report side of the site and leaving some comments whenever I was online to get chatlog evidence faster. I'm not going to share the exact details but Pixels opened up an issue with me privately just to mention he appreciated my work but to be more consistent with my comments and make sure the person making the report is doing their utmost to provide the relevant evidence. Nothing but respect for the report team, it's a really tough job to do for so many years.

image.thumb.png.1db3e0ce796e49a77ab45e54fd5d3f63.png

Pixels was made an admin for backpack and deals with reports primarily. The reason you might not see Toughsox as much is because he deals with ban appeals, imagine how many people are banned on backpack and are irritated at their ban so they vent out their frustrations with Toughsox. That takes a certain type of person.

There are also the hundreds of classifieds reports that you don't see in the issue tracker, reported for line cutting, reported for nsfw, reported for abusing unicode blah blah blah, list goes on. Derpy was report mod for a bit and though he wasn't too active in the user reports section, he worked a lot on these classifieds reports.

Zeus butt.

But yeah, there's a lot more to it than you think

ah ok thanks i was specifically thinking of the issue tracker thing where i have only seen pixels and no one else which is odd considering how big backpack.tf is

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived