need help with marketplace.tf please

Ondram05

i recently signed up for marketplace.tf and bought some items, they all got stuck on pending deliver and i got this message shortly afterwards:

Hello,

This is an automated message to inform you that our bots have run into an issue delivering your items that requires action on your end.

The following issue is preventing you from receiving trade offers from our bots:

Steam is reporting that you're unable to trade at this time. Please try inviting anyone to a trade to see what is preventing you from trading.

You will not receive this specific message again until we are able to deliver your items. Thanks!

it has been like this for about 3 days since i purchased those items, and today i recieved a notification that i didnt recieve before, it says that i dont have enough space in my backpack when i clearly have over 100+ available spaces.

its might also have something to do with the fact that in the signing up proccess i changed my steam guard authenticator from my old phone to my new one via canceling it on the old one and activating it on the new one, i think this might have something to do with this as about 2 days ago i read that if you do this, it screws up steam or marketplace or something and i cant recieve these items for 15 days.

if thats the case ill just have wo wait but if not can someone help me please?

If you changed which phone you're using for mobile authenticator it will stop you from being able to trade for 15 days, just like you said. You will not be able to make ANY trades within this 15 day window. 

If you changed you Steam Mobile Auth the proper way then you would get only 2 days "softer" trade hold, still being able to accept one-way trades (like deliveries from MPTF bots):

https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/7EFD-3CAE-64D3-1C31#transfer

However, canceling Authenticator on your old phone was the wrong way.

Either way, MPTF bots will hold your items for a month and more and will send you the trade offer as soon as you can trade again.

ok thanks, i didnt even know there was another way to change the steam authenticator, welp guess ill just have to wait, that sucks

Archived