Backpack listings being buggy?

G R O W U P

I'm not sure whats going on but im having a small problem here, mostly its for the buy orders:

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Professional Killstreak Fabricator/Tradable/Craftable/6526-6-351

image.thumb.png.f01276f955600b05f2ddb5048a55fb0f.png

image.thumb.png.34016806fc14ccd5617ad211a3d09ca3.png

I have made a buy order but at this time of visiting this general page for the fabricator, I cannot see my buy order. But if I expand the buy order, it you can see the listing. As far as i know, this has been limited to only buy orders and not sell orders.

I think my theory is that backpack doesnt update it unless there is traffic, eg if you dont have enough currency to make a buy order, backpack automatically puts it into inactive listing but then once i get enough currency, even then it takes few moments to update. in this case it doesnt update even after few hours of waiting....

What can do?

its part of the way killstreaks are processed, something about the fabricator being tagged as killstreak itself makes the listings act weird, kind of like strange warpaints.

12 hours ago, neonfishingrod said:

its part of the way killstreaks are processed, something about the fabricator being tagged as killstreak itself makes the listings act weird, kind of like strange warpaints.

can you tell more more and what can i do?

9 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

thanks for letting me know this isnt just me/ new problem

Archived