How do I add the "Elevated Quality: Strange" tag to a buy listing?

Harrassmus

Hi there!

As the title goes, how do I go about creating a buy listing for double quality items, where the "elevated quality: strange" tag is present?

When I go to the classifieds page of double quality items and try to create a listing via the '+'-button, it does create a listing that says "Strange Genuine" or "Strange Vintage", but the "Elevated Quality: Strange" tag is never attached. 

For example, I have a buy listing of a Strange Genuine Widowmaker (https://backpack.tf/classifieds?steamid=76561198073279964).

When I highlight the item and go to 'classifieds' it shows a list of items, but not actually my item, which is the one I accessed the classifieds listing from.

But when I remove the "Elevated Quality: Strange" from the filters, my item shows up on the listings.

It doesn't seem possible to edit your listing to include the tag, as it is nowhere to be found in the creation or editing of a listing, and I can't seem to select two qualities at a time when I create/edit a listing.

Some people are seemingly able to do this, as several buy listings have this tag, and I know that other people have this problem as well, as there are other incorrect listings on the site.

Haven't been able to find any information about this.

Can you help a brother out?

Archived