Max's Severed Head - All Class Misc???

v³  Unknown NO FEAR

Hey guys, it wasn't that long ago when Max's Heads were made into a misc cosmetic, allowing players 

to wear it with any other hat, usually causing some clipping issues or just making it look kind of awkward with some hats.

I'm wondering if anybody here knows whether Valve will revoke the changes they have made to the misc, or are 

they planning to make this change permanent? 

Thanks in advance. 

Most likely will change it, this only happened when they removed the hats slot (all cosmetics were changed to the "misc slot") and patched up the conflicting miscs, only the max can still be glitched together with other cosmetics. They are pretty adamant about removing conflicting cosmetics dont see them keeping the max.

It seems like after so much time, they would of learned about it. Especially with people talking about it everywhere. They haven't said anything about it though. They'll probably fix it, because Valve usually fixes all conflicting miscs. So, probably will be fixed eventually.

I just wish that they add an alternate style for max's head that removes all except the ears and is not "fixed" to be non-conflicting. Although I do not own one, I think just the ears clipping is acceptable and makes any hat 20% more easterlike.

Archived