Seeing ads when I turned them off

Toad

A few days ago, I noticed I get ads even though I've turned them off. I don't mind little ads but I notice navigating to pages is exceptionally slower - it appears the ads load first and then navigation occurs, this causes up to 5 seconds or more to navigate to another page. 

Anyone else getting ads?

If you see ads when turned off, then turn em on instead and you won't see em!

ps. Im sry, I don't remember how this was fixed the previous times people had this problem

5 hours ago, Toad said:

A few days ago, I noticed I get ads even though I've turned them off. I don't mind little ads but I notice navigating to pages is exceptionally slower - it appears the ads load first and then navigation occurs, this causes up to 5 seconds or more to navigate to another page. 

Anyone else getting ads?

yeah im getting ads with premium too

Backpack.tf premium is weird with ads. I still had ads removed for months after my premium sub ended until I went into my profile settings and it finally updated and brought ads back.

12 minutes ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

The year is 2021

People still don't have adblockers.

Some adblockers for some reason block/remove the search box in advanced search on the classifieds, mine does it hence why I opt to keep adblock off on the site (granted I don't use it much anymore): https://imgur.com/a/Pw44Z8i

On 12/8/2021 at 3:10 AM, Slam said:

Backpack.tf premium is weird with ads. I still had ads removed for months after my premium sub ended until I went into my profile settings and it finally updated and brought ads back.

Some adblockers for some reason block/remove the search box in advanced search on the classifieds, mine does it hence why I opt to keep adblock off on the site (granted I don't use it much anymore): https://imgur.com/a/Pw44Z8i

you can make them not block that in some adblockers

Archived