How much is this unusual worth?

大 FPR

Today I opened an unusual 'Hot Wheeler unusualifier' (currently at scm) but since I found no previous sales regarding this item I dont know how much I should be asking for it. I guess I rolled something rare. Can anyone help me out?

Thank you

Looks like the only one on the market so far, I'd say put it up for around 100$ and just wait until more pop up, when someone undercuts you, just lower your price.

3 minutes ago, w0lk said:

Looks like the only one on the market so far, I'd say put it up for around 100$ and just wait until more pop up, when someone undercuts you, just lower your price.

Thank you. Is the taunt considered any good? Is it something recent?

1 minute ago, 大 FPR said:

Thank you. Is the taunt considered any good? Is it something recent?

Yes, It released a few days ago, so I assume there aren't many out there yet since you're the first one to put it on the market.

Just follow the steam market and sell accordingly.

13 minutes ago, Buddy said:

What kind of answers do people that make these threads expect?

They probably make the mistake of thinking that the Team Fortress 2 economy is as fucking weird as the CS:GO one, where a mag-7 bulldozer can go for anywhere between one dollar to one thousand.

11 hours ago, Buddy said:

What kind of answers do people that make these threads expect?

What kind of satisfaction do you get out of commenting on something you see as pointless? I asked for help and got my answer; the item sold for the price suggested and I am happy. Is that a problem for you?

2 hours ago, 大 FPR said:

What kind of satisfaction do you get out of commenting on something you see as pointless? I asked for help and got my answer; the item sold for the price suggested and I am happy. Is that a problem for you?

He's justified in being irritated. Every time a new update drops we get tons of people who don't know how the economy works just spamming these types of threads. 

Like, why would we have any more knowledge than you do? It's a brand new item. The only thing we can go off is similar items or previous sales. 

8 hours ago, Melusine said:

He's justified in being irritated. Every time a new update drops we get tons of people who don't know how the economy works just spamming these types of threads. 

Like, why would we have any more knowledge than you do? It's a brand new item. The only thing we can go off is similar items or previous sales. 

The post wasn't pointless. If it wasn't for w0lk it'd probably still be sitting on the market, unsold. His suggestion had helped me sell the item. Is this too hard to accept?

17 hours ago, 大 FPR said:

The post wasn't pointless. If it wasn't for w0lk it'd probably still be sitting on the market, unsold. His suggestion had helped me sell the item. Is this too hard to accept?

Myeah? The price was not based on any limited access information, so you could theoretically come to the same conclusion if you just thought about it yourself. 

Archived