Question on known items in existence

B Engy

Hello Everyone,

New here and on backpack since I long departure many years ago. I recently purchased an unusual that was ~1 in existence. As soon as I purchased it, the number on the thumbnail increased to ~2, but inside the Stats page, still lists at ~1.

Would this have to do with my purchase, I assume, and will it revert or change? I figured you guys/gals would know best on this if its happened before, and I understand its all approximate numbers in existence, just strange to occur literally right after I purchase.

Thank you,

B

From what I see if you're reffering to the PE wavefinder it seems that the one you have is from the scm and is a different level than the other one in existence, so the number going up to two was probally from yours getting scanned by bp for the first time. The stats page has just most likley not updated yet

I cant seem to find another PE besides the one I have. Could you show these details? Again, I am not great at searching all the resources as I am relatively new to this process.

Wavefinder Purple Energy

1 hour ago, B Engy said:

Hello Everyone,

New here and on backpack since I long departure many years ago. I recently purchased an unusual that was ~1 in existence. As soon as I purchased it, the number on the thumbnail increased to ~2, but inside the Stats page, still lists at ~1.

Would this have to do with my purchase, I assume, and will it revert or change? I figured you guys/gals would know best on this if its happened before, and I understand its all approximate numbers in existence, just strange to occur literally right after I purchase.

Thank you,

B

There are two in existence tracked by bp.tf, but the stats page https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Wavefinder/Tradable/Craftable/10 is specifically for tradable wavefinders, whereas yours is untradable currently (and as such, is shown here https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Wavefinder/Non-Tradable/Craftable/10 ). When yours becomes tradable, it will appear under the former.

Archived