Commission for a "Valve Style" Portrait (on hold)

Nightly

putting this post on hold for now as I got a artist however might open it back up ❤️

Hi! I am looking for a Artist who has a lot of experience in SFM + Photoshop to do a "Valve Style" portrait, like the one below, for my Soldier!

• My starting price is 2 keys but I will offer more based on your work and prices
    I prefer keys over cash however if you're cash only and I like you work, I'll switch to Cash

• Please either contact me (info below) or leave a message if you are interested.
    Steam - click here

soldier_portrait.jpg

• Nightly changed the title to Commission for a "Valve Style" Portrait
3 hours ago, lieutenantnightly said:

Hi! I am looking for a Artist who has a lot of experience in SFM + Photoshop to do a "Valve Style" portrait, like the one below, for my Soldier!

• My starting price is 4 keys but I will offer more based on your work and prices
    I prefer keys over cash however if you're cash only and I like you work, I'll switch to Cash

• Please either contact me (info below) or leave a message if you are interested.
    Discord - Nightly#7296 | Steam - click here

soldier_portrait.jpg

Just also want to make it known it does NOT have to be the same exact style as a Valve Portrait however I'd at least like for it to similar to the style :)

• Nightly changed the title to Commission for a "Valve Style" Portrait (on hold)
  • Nightly locked and unlocked this topic
  • Nightly locked this topic
  • Nightly unlocked this topic
On 11/22/2021 at 1:56 PM, lieutenantnightly said:

putting this post on hold for now as I got a artist however might open it back up ❤️

• My starting price is 2 keys but I will offer more based on your work and prices

Steam - click here

soldier_portrait.jpg

04EB0AA20EB0B92E5F8F81A322A814E44517B770

:)

• Nightly locked this topic

Archived