Elevated premium access

FP jh34ghu43gu

Sometimes when doing projects I find myself needing some premium searches that I cannot preform due to the anti-shark measures put into place awhile back. The most recent example of this being a verification of a wiki trivia about the oldest unusual which requires a generic unusual item search that is no longer possible.

I'm sure there's a few people out there like myself who would like this original premium search feature, and obviously just adding another paywall like the title might imply is a terrible solution, which is why my actual idea for this is a request system, via issue tracker or a new forum category, where users can submit for a premium search they need along with the reason they need it and an approved user can provide data requested. These requests would need to be either very specific or very vague to avoid the sharking, ie my example would be the last page of results for unusual items, or for a very vague question: the amount of stranges with exorcism. Could be paid per request if that would incentivize making this feature, I'd be willing to fork over like 50c/request when I have these questions. Preferably just make it a part of premium.

I understand this is incredibly niche and probably not worth the effort but I'd thought I'd put it out there to see how many other crazy people have wanted this data.

6 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

probably not worth the effort

Yeah its sad that most neat ideas get called "unnecessary" or get excused out just cause they require a little bit of work

Archived