d@d pencil pusher price suggestion request

Gucci Membrane

hello gucci membrane nation

d@d pencil pusher sold to me for $1204.5

vvv

9783f79604412daa3253cabb8049b9f6.png <-- proof

there are more sales

someone make a sugg pls ;_;

I am writing this letter today, stating my confusion regarding sfpt (a bozo), and his recent purchase. 

Today at 10:30~ (around this time, I will have to check after I finish writing this hate mail) I received a message from Mr. Sfpt (alias, "Guchi Membrane") regarding his recent purchase of a D@D pencil pusher, for the amount listed of $1204.5, now, I have know sfpt for many years and have seen him do extremely awful shit with his money (he likes NFTs, ew), however, this is extremely undesirable activity and does not represent how I wish a member of this community to act, I say all that to say, I wish a permanent ban to befall sfpt regarding his purchase, to hopefully dissuade him from following this path into a dark and devastating lifetime of pain and agony, and I truly hope this individual receives the help he so desperately needs. 

I await the reply to this letter, and I hope it finds you promptly, resulting in swift justice being brought upon such a twisted individual, 
Sincerely, Program

1 minute ago, Program said:

I am writing this letter today, stating my confusion regarding sfpt (a bozo), and his recent purchase. 

Today at 10:30~ (around this time, I will have to check after I finish writing this hate mail) I received a message from Mr. Sfpt (alias, "Guchi Membrane") regarding his recent purchase of a D@D pencil pusher, for the amount listed of $1204.5, now, I have know sfpt for many years and have seen him do extremely awful shit with his money (he likes NFTs, ew), however, this is extremely undesirable activity and does not represent how I wish a member of this community to act, I say all that to say, I wish a permanent ban to befall sfpt regarding his purchase, to hopefully dissuade him from following this path into a dark and devastating lifetime of pain and agony, and I truly hope this individual receives the help he so desperately needs. 

I await the reply to this letter, and I hope it finds you promptly, resulting in swift justice being brought upon such a twisted individual, 
Sincerely, Program

Seconded

does this sale look extremely fishy to anyone else? this guy has like 10 items in his backpack and an account less than a year old with only 4 hours in TF2 and he claims he spent $1000+ dollars for an unusual and his only proof is...a single screenshot?? his BP history shows he isn't exactly a major trader either

7 hours ago, F2P Σίγμα said:

does this sale look extremely fishy to anyone else? this guy has like 10 items in his backpack and an account less than a year old with only 4 hours in TF2 and he claims he spent $1000+ dollars for an unusual and his only proof is...a single screenshot?? his BP history shows he isn't exactly a major trader either

it's my alt, this account has a trade hold

7 hours ago, purple person said:

make one yourself??? 

i can't, the gucci membrane account doesn't have enough backpack value to make one nor does it have bp.tf premium to fetch compares. do research into unusual suggestions before saying things like this

7 hours ago, Keks said:

idk whats going on but you're a sus scammer guy or congrats on the purchase but im lazy to make another suggestion

Lol

Archived