How much would this unusual Boston Boarder be worth?

Kerbalino

Hello everybody! Today I unboxed an unusualifier for The Boston Boarder with the Cursed Confinement effect. I tried to look up some prices for different effects, but since it's a new effect couldn't really find anything on multiple websites, even different effects.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Any kind of help is welcome! Thanks in advance!

As many other threads say when asking about price suggestions/advice; This stuff is new. There are no set prices yet. Most of the stuff is unstable. People may try to shark you since they're new items, just hold onto them until the price steadies out.

As someone with the same type of taunt (spectral shackles), probably 40 for now. Since chains seem to be the 2nd most common effect to get from unusualfiers, the number in existence will increase (not to mention more being tradable next week probably). So it won't stay at 40 for too long. 

You have 2 options. Run with the hype and offer it around, or keep and wait.

I personally found chains on skateboard and Rocket Jockey to be extremely weird since the base of the chains just float around with you, but thats imo.

Thanks for the replies! I am not in a rush to sell it any time soon, so I might just wait for a price to form. However, I did think about selling it for a couple of keys to get a low tier Scout unusual. I am not really familiar with any prices, so would it be clever or stupid to wait for the price to settle in the future, if it is even possible to get a low tier unusual?

@Bob the Unsymmetrical I also found it rather weird. They don't really attach to your limbs right either.

3 hours ago, Kerbalino said:

Thanks for the replies! I am not in a rush to sell it any time soon, so I might just wait for a price to form. However, I did think about selling it for a couple of keys to get a low tier Scout unusual. I am not really familiar with any prices, so would it be clever or stupid to wait for the price to settle in the future, if it is even possible to get a low tier unusual?

@Bob the Unsymmetrical I also found it rather weird. They don't really attach to your limbs right either.

Well its your item, so its your call. You can do whatever you want with it. It could raise in value, or it could lower if you wait. In my opinion, the boston boarder with that effect isnt really desirable by anyone (Pure speculation, this is not a professional tip or anything.) so my guess would it would fall in price as time goes on. But I've been wrong before.

"However, I did think about selling it for a couple of keys to get a low tier Scout unusual."

This depends on the hat, and the effect. What did you have in mind?

Archived