Toying with scammers is fun.

Lucyfer

For me, I'm not added by scammers that often, but when I do, usually they'll remove me in like 15 seconds if I don't comply with them. This guy however, I got to talk to him for about 20 minutes before he ended up blocking me.

Before I post these images, this is a friendly reminder to any newer traders, to not fall for this kinda shit. They target all groups of people, and unfortunately unexperienced people do fall victim. Do not click on ANY sites that you don't recognize (even if you do recognize the site, double check the link, because their may be an L instead of an I, or something like that.) For example, heres a picture of a discord nitro scam which nearly caught me due to the similarities

This image you see here is a fake banner of discord.

image.png.bdb38acff1192df3b95edafbbd5a372e.png

This banner you see here is the REAL discord nitro link.

image.png.80223ceb6deae36a968927d0fe964b75.png

This nitro scam almost got me. So like I said, just be wary of links that you click. Anyway, enough boring discord stuff. Lets get into the funny conversation.

image.thumb.png.7146a15108fc396f9b650519bb159904.png

So at first this dude adds me, and I was already in bed getting ready to go to sleep, but I saw his message. The first thing that tipped me off, was "Send me someone message if you here." Broken english is acceptable, but it put me on edge right away. After seeing the second message, with broken english and advertising a site for CSGO, I knew he was a scammer. (I was on my phone so I never checked his profile, mistake on my part, but hey it lead to a funny.)

image.png.a4ff89a40af9f7d8c96c518a31a0cd5b.png

"We need users from other countries to test our site" yeah okay sure bud.

Not to mention that is the SKETCHIEST LINK I HAVE EVER SEEN.

image.png.a3b34785516437ec94c4b8afc7076255.png

image.png.a2b145945ca2c5b134ff2e6d3e70ed04.png

I do have an Elderly lady next door, however her name is not Donna, and she did not bring me peaches at that moment. Simply just setting up a scene here.

image.thumb.png.5546a80c286798254282701747406bec.png

image.thumb.png.5db24d354654393b21d11db97311b71c.png

This part just... I.. I cant hold myself in.

What the fuck LMFAO

"I want 75% of the revenue from your site."

"OKAY DEAL!"

No person in their RIGHT MIND WOULD ACCEPT THIS LOL. This part had me dying laughing.

image.png.f5c4d5d1fe5897b27f6b22f12a41b7b9.png

At this point here, he blocked and removed me. However in my opinion, this was a hillarious 20 minutes for me, and a great way to end off my night.

I hope yall enjoyed, maybe had a little giggle at this

Stay safe, don't get scammed. ❤️

i just see it as a waste of time and block all scammers that try to add me

if they do get me added and try to cam me, i just say some extreme shit and leave

4 minutes ago, Keks said:

i just see it as a waste of time and block all scammers that try to add me

if they do get me added and try to cam me, i just say some extreme shit and leave

Thats fair. I see it as an opportunity for entertainment.

Shit, it seems like im not the only one getting those types of shitty scam messages on discord, Scammers are nonces and you should block them, maybe report a steam violation.

I love yapping with these guys for like half an hour and then at the end just keep saying I can't get their scammy website to work.

They get so hyper when you are at the last step of activating the scam.

22 minutes ago, Flamadin said:

I love yapping with these guys for like half an hour and then at the end just keep saying I can't get their scammy website to work.

They get so hyper when you are at the last step of activating the scam.

ooh i wanna try this now but scammers dont add me much these days lol

Get a scammer every week or so. I too tend to enjoy screwing with them I mean why not? I can understand why they target new traders with fresh unboxes etc but you'd think they'd learn that larger inventories mean more experience? Idk. They're thirsty af

Archived