Can I Open Another Ban Appeal Topic (Moderator Help Please)

Derenzo

Hey all, years ago i was banned and made an appeal

Now its been more than a year since my appeal so the site says you can appeal here on a button or something. And when i try to open another ban appeal ticket the site just takes me to my appeal made before thats a year ago.

I simply want to be able to crate another ban appeal ticket if thats possible with mods please.

Or if i can appeal again in this forum site let me know.

Thanks

I was gonna comment on the phat chance of getting unbanned for evasion but what I'd really like to talk about is rule accessibility.

This is the official rules page but like 25% of the rules are off-linked (to multiple separate pages) and another 25% don't even exist afaik (ie what constitutes a scam ban). I don't see ban evasion anywhere, yea it's common sense but imo there's clearly a severe lack of that in the trading scene. There's no ToS either afaik (and even if I'm wrong here, why isn't it at the bottom of the page?) outlining you can be banned for any reason (example TB admins), and I mean yea ok it's fine for a little site, but this is fucking THE  tf2 trading website that's been around for what? 10 years? Most minecraft server websites have better rule outlines than this place on their day 1 launch.

10 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

I was gonna comment on the phat chance of getting unbanned for evasion but what I'd really like to talk about is rule accessibility.

This is the official rules page but like 25% of the rules are off-linked (to multiple separate pages) and another 25% don't even exist afaik (ie what constitutes a scam ban). I don't see ban evasion anywhere, yea it's common sense but imo there's clearly a severe lack of that in the trading scene. There's no ToS either afaik (and even if I'm wrong here, why isn't it at the bottom of the page?) outlining you can be banned for any reason (example TB admins), and I mean yea ok it's fine for a little site, but this is fucking THE  tf2 trading website that's been around for what? 10 years? Most minecraft server websites have better rule outlines than this place on their day 1 launch.

Thank you for bringing this up.

When i was originally banned 2 years ago for trading WITH a scammer i did not know much about the rules hence i did not know much about how to do a background check

I am not bringing this up as an excuse but still. I did not ever scam or shark anyone to this day or anything of that sorts, i just did not background check people i trade with which i know is a thing now, hence why i am asking for a second chance at being unbanned at bp.tf

• Derenzo changed the title to Can I Open Another Ban Appeal Topic (Moderator Help Please)

Archived