Remove a False Negative Review

Gracefulmender

Hi, so I would like for the 1 false negative review to be removed from my Backpack.tf account. What happened is that somebody friended me on Steam to talk about trading one or both of my unusuals, but theb when the person messaged me about trading, the person was talking about all of these items that weren’t for sale. I’m pretty sure the person wasn’t even talking about the only 2 items that I have for sale that is the 2 unusuals that I had for sale, and instead was talking about other items that weren’t even for sale. So the account gave my Backpack.tf account a negative review.

just be patient, that report is 100% false, since you didnt/are not listing your stranges for sale.

that guy is probably just punching air trying to defend his ego

There is a chance it may remain, as although you weren't selling your stranges, you did have your sophisticated smoker and rifleman listed on classifieds.

The guy who left the -trust mentioned those in the items he wanted to trade you for which you replied you "were not selling any of those items."

On one end you weren't turning down a full pure buyout offer which is punishable but on the other you did say both the sophisticated smoker AND  the riflemen were NOT for sale when they actually were.

so while there is a chance it might not get removed, it most likely will as you weren't doing anything untrustworthy.

GL on gettin it removed!

• Gracefulmender locked this topic

Archived