Must Name Tree

A Cyan Stone in Mustard

I have a Blizzard Tree that I wanna name and describe, I just don't know what.

Suggestions plz.

I have a Blizzard Tree that I wanna name and describe, I just don't know what. Suggestions plz.

A Cold Winter's Night

Help me name my shit dirty beams tree plez

Christmas Spirit

A Cold Winter's Night

Christmas Spirit

Doo nice

More suggestionz plz ppl

Help me name my burning tree. :C

Name: "Oh, Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree!"

Desc: "We'll burn you down, oh Christmas tree!"

When I heard the song that sounded like that that's what I thought they were saying.

This is turning into a "Come here, name your tree!" thread now, but whatever.

Name: Poop

Desc: Paid several Buds for this crap

I don't like the christmas tree :)

Leave â˜ž

Name: Poop

Desc: Paid several Buds for this crap

I don't like the christmas tree :)

People should get the tree for free instead of the gibus

So many hate.. I guess its because your backpack is only worth $47, oohhh.. No Unusual Tree for you :(

Leave Tree in peace, Tree is just fine, it's ALL CLASS, just because its less expensive doesnt mean almost nothing, its cooler than a LOOOT of unusuals/all class unusuals

Also, if you dont like it.. Just shut up, my guess it's you're jelly because you dont have even a Nuts and Bolts Tree

So many hate.. I guess its because your backpack is only worth $47, oohhh.. No Unusual Tree for you :(

Leave Tree in peace, Tree is just fine, it's ALL CLASS, just because its less expensive doesnt mean almost nothing, its cooler than a LOOOT of unusuals/all class unusuals

Also, if you dont like it.. Just shut up, my guess it's you're jelly because you dont have even a Nuts and Bolts Tree

dreem unyousuale n n' b tree

I will never be jelly at someone, even if they had a burning Tree, its sucks imo. End of story.

Archived