Need Assitance! Freshly Unboxed STRANGE UNUSUAL Vive La France Green Energy 1/1 !!!

GazIsTheMan

Hey about 2 hours ago I unboxed a Strange Unusual Vive la France Green Energy, it's currently 1/1 only one in existence.

I need help pricing this hat as like said there are currently none out there apart from mine.

Screenshot (76).png

1 minute ago, GazIsTheMan said:

Are they in strange unusual quality tho? or just unusual

doesn't matter, strange version of an unusual adds little value to it. I doubt that a lot of people will buy green energy vive over a burning one just because its strange.

22 hours ago, hyro said:

doesn't matter, strange version of an unusual adds little value to it. 

idk man, ive seen hats sell for as much as 20% more than non-strange versions. honestly depends how long you hold on to it until that sweet offer comes in. better to price high and get sorta lowballed than price low and get lowballed even more lol

1 hour ago, Omnom/Omni said:

idk man, ive seen hats sell for as much as 20% more than non-strange versions. honestly depends how long you hold on to it until that sweet offer comes in. better to price high and get sorta lowballed than price low and get lowballed even more lol

Ok, ty for you advice :)

6 minutes ago, GazIsTheMan said:

I know i sadly found this out lastnight myself, but heyo 1/2 is still amazing :)

1/2 kinda changes things tbh. what I said earlier about the "sweet deal" is less likely to happen as you don't singlehandedly control the value of the item as I thought before & the other person could sell lower. don't be afraid but rather exercise caution when you list because you don't want to be stuck with it forever

3 minutes ago, Omnom/Omni said:

1/2 kinda changes things tbh. what I said earlier about the "sweet deal" is less likely to happen as you don't singlehandedly control the value of the item as I thought before & the other person could sell lower. don't be afraid but rather exercise caution when you list because you don't want to be stuck with it forever

I have look at the other owners acc, I've sent them an add to discuss about the unusual and what they bought it for etc. Wether they plan to keep or sell, because it looks like they are keeping it at this moment in time.

4 minutes ago, Omnom/Omni said:

Have been offered 95 keys, but I know a better offer will come along soon enough

Archived