I need help

Bakrmh18

Hi guys, 

I got Frozen icefall bat hat and I also saw that all sellers price this hat at a price of 450 keys or more, I would like to know the appropriate price for this hat, thx :)

8 hours ago, RouzenZaker said:

he already sold it

Actually no, i prefer to list it on scm maybe i will get better chance to sell it there, anyway thx for your comment 

So the current 3 "sellers" all imply they bought the hat to keep based on their classie comments. This makes their insanely high price their sell out point that only someone who reallllllly wanted that hat AND that effect would pay. Yes it's all class, but so is the bumble beanie and that combo can still be unboxed, and dare I say is a cuter hat than a bat. So if someone wanted an all class hat with this effect they'd probably go for that huh? The only thing this hat has going for it is its artificial combo rarity, and like I said only someone who really wanted this hat would be willing to shell out that much. So with that in mind, sure maybe one day you can sell it for $700, I wouldn't count on it happening for a few years but whatever. If you actually want to sell in a reasonable time you're going to have to compete with bumble beanie sellers aka price it near that price which is currently ~120 keys.

1 hour ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

So the current 3 "sellers" all imply they bought the hat to keep based on their classie comments. This makes their insanely high price their sell out point that only someone who reallllllly wanted that hat AND that effect would pay. Yes it's all class, but so is the bumble beanie and that combo can still be unboxed, and dare I say is a cuter hat than a bat. So if someone wanted an all class hat with this effect they'd probably go for that huh? The only thing this hat has going for it is its artificial combo rarity, and like I said only someone who really wanted this hat would be willing to shell out that much. So with that in mind, sure maybe one day you can sell it for $700, I wouldn't count on it happening for a few years but whatever. If you actually want to sell in a reasonable time you're going to have to compete with bumble beanie sellers aka price it near that price which is currently ~120 keys.

First i want to thank you bro so much, actually i would to sell it for high price, so i dont play much tf2 and i dont trade much anymore so i found the scm option is best for me, cuz i dont need to refresh it from time to time, i let it in scm and get buyers for it and second reason in bp tf is limited community but scm used worldwide, so the chance to get buyer for it is bigger. 

3 hours ago, Bakrmh18 said:

Actually no, i prefer to list it on scm maybe i will get better chance to sell it there, anyway thx for your comment 

oh , ok 🤣 i trace this is with an error, my bad 🥲

Archived