I want to get into Cash Trading but no one trusts me.

bloody

As the title says, I want to get into cash trading (mostly buying and selling keys).

I wanted to buy a good amount of keys in preparation for Scream fortress but no one trust me as i have 0 rep in backpack.tf 

how can i gain trust? is there any other site or place involved around cash trading cause mostly everyone in the backpack.tf cash forum just rejects me and it's understandable.

13 minutes ago, Vebster said:

I think it's because you have almost nothing in your backpackimage.png.98769dc8142c4fa59aacfd3ebf22e151.png

it's cause I moved my stranges to my other account where I mostly spend my time there playing TF2 and other games.

I've figured to make this account about trading and mostly storage for old crates.

I don't know what's the issue since anyone can browse my inv history and see the different items i used to own anyway.

7 minutes ago, bloody said:

it's cause I moved my stranges to my other account where I mostly spend my time there playing TF2 and other games.

I've figured to make this account about trading and mostly storage for old crates.

I don't know what's the issue since anyone can browse my inv history and see the different items i used to own anyway.

You can also let the other people know about this and being honest is better than hiding. You can still try to buy keys from the cash section.

2 minutes ago, Strife Hale said:

You can also let the other people know about this and being honest is better than hiding. You can still try to buy keys from the cash section.

I never mentioned that I hid anything and didn't even know that was the reason they reject me since no one pointed it out lol 

I was just asking how I can gain Trust and is there other alternative places other than the cash section.

4 minutes ago, bloody said:

I never mentioned that I hid anything and didn't even know that was the reason they reject me since no one pointed it out lol 

I was just asking how I can gain Trust and is there other alternative places other than the cash section.

Brokering, steam wallet codes, gifting games and anything that involves either side to go first with a risk. Also, trading with other games stuff for TF2 keys like the DOTA 2 sets that are only giftable(risk from one side). Don't forget to suck their fingers and ask to +trust you on backpack after that.

1 hour ago, bloody said:

Then trade from the account you actually play on? Having a "trading account" is a big red flag to most people, given it's literally the thing scammers claim to be.

• bloody locked this topic

Archived