I have an aussie blutsauger with exorcism. What is a fair price right now?

NastyNate

Basically every aussie on the market w/ exorcism is listed above 50k but I refuse to believe that a relatively cheap weapon like an aussie blutsauger sells for that amount. There's a bot rn that has a sell listing for a aussie blutsauger w/ exorcism @ 60k which is overpriced imo.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this. I don't have much experience with spells.

I have no idea. But don't underestimate how much nutters will pay for spelled shit like that, a lot of it is indeed just that insane. (but an equal amount of it is hot garbage lmao)

I mean, you're probably right about the price being overpriced on the bot. Blutsauger is w/o a doubt one of the least-liked australiums, if not the least-liked. However, there's one thing you're not taking into account: rarity. Doing a quick bp premium search, I got 29 pages of Exorcism Aussie RL's, 22 pages of Exorcism Aussie Scatterguns, and 13 pages of Exorcism Aussie Blutsaugers. That's roughly 435 RL's, 330 Scatterguns, and 195 Blut's.

Honestly, one thing I would recommend you do now is check the item histories for your and the bot's blutsaugers. Using the compare backpack function, you should be able to see what the two blut's sold for in the past. Use this to price your blut.

1 hour ago, Mariogeek2 said:

I mean, you're probably right about the price being overpriced on the bot. Blutsauger is w/o a doubt one of the least-liked australiums, if not the least-liked. However, there's one thing you're not taking into account: rarity. Doing a quick bp premium search, I got 29 pages of Exorcism Aussie RL's, 22 pages of Exorcism Aussie Scatterguns, and 13 pages of Exorcism Aussie Blutsaugers. That's roughly 435 RL's, 330 Scatterguns, and 195 Blut's.

Honestly, one thing I would recommend you do now is check the item histories for your and the bot's blutsaugers. Using the compare backpack function, you should be able to see what the two blut's sold for in the past. Use this to price your blut.

I checked both mine and the bot's blutsauger histories and compares but I really can't see what they sold for.

Unfortunately I don't have premium either so no idea still.

Just trying fishing around for offers on firepowered or vatican (if that still exists? Idk anymore lol) see what you get from there. If not, maybe ask some decent traders of their opinions? All I can say is that the longer you hold it the more its worth. Just praying they add some more spells this year......

1 hour ago, RockSolidWood said:

Just trying fishing around for offers on firepowered or vatican (if that still exists? Idk anymore lol) see what you get from there. If not, maybe ask some decent traders of their opinions? All I can say is that the longer you hold it the more its worth. Just praying they add some more spells this year......

Just sold for 30k pure!

• NastyNate locked this topic

Archived