Buyed " Orbiting Fire Swagman's Swatter" for 10 keys and its now worth 16-17 keys? Wait what?

MultiGamerClub

Its more likely that bots have just had alot of time to progressively overcut each other slowly creating the buy orders that you are currently seeing.

I wouldn't consider Swagman's a popular sniper hat but hey what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 9/13/2021 at 10:12 AM, TripleMasterA said:

Its more likely that bots have just had alot of time to progressively overcut each other slowly creating the buy orders that you are currently seeing.

I wouldn't consider Swagman's a popular sniper hat but hey what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Swagman's is a reasonably popular hat. It's no Anger or Snaggletooth but there's still a reasonable market for them. Nice little old school hat imo.

And you're 100% right on what's going on with the price. That's been happening with a lot of lower tier hats w/ large supply but limited sales. It'll be interesting to see how far it goes.

That being said, I don't think it's crazy to think OP could get 19 or 20 keys out of it if they wanted. In fact, a quicksell store bot has one listed for a bit over 20 at the moment

Archived