Filter by Item Grade

Sedona Taiyo

I have noticed we were able to view the item grade of skins (civilian, freelance, merc, etc) but not the item grade of items. 

For the present, we are unable to search for items based on their item grade. Will that be an option for the future? Thanks. 

• Sedona Taiyo changed the title to Filter by Item Grade

Where are you viewing grades of skins? Don't see it in my inventory or as a search option. Unless you meant wear and texture which is different.

Currently there is no information retaining to the item grade in the GetPlayerItems call; I can't imagine displaying it and allowing for it to be sorted on backpack would be fun to implement but then again sites like marketplace have grade sort so /shrug.

1 hour ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Where are you viewing grades of skins? Don't see it in my inventory or as a search option. Unless you meant wear and texture which is different.

Currently there is no information retaining to the item grade in the GetPlayerItems call; I can't imagine displaying it and allowing for it to be sorted on backpack would be fun to implement but then again sites like marketplace have grade sort so /shrug.

b965a201ec11b0da12bb07445ffff77b.png

Looks to be inconsistent, but under some war paints and decorated skins you can see the grade colored and initialed beside the classifieds price tag. This will only show on weapon skins

11 hours ago, Brown said:

Looks to be inconsistent, but under some war paints and decorated skins you can see the grade colored and initialed beside the classifieds price tag. This will only show on weapon skins

Yes pretty odd, seems like all the unapplied warpaints have it but still doesn't have an attribute in the api call.

Archived