Are you a psychopath?

✔ P I X E L A T E D ✔

85% but the questions are stupid. I am apparently a psychopath (from way more reliable sources than this) but whatever. I just have no empathy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

85% but the questions are stupid. I am apparently a psychopath (from way more reliable sources than this) but whatever. I just have no empathy

I still fail to see how lack of empathy makes you a bad person. 

It's not only that. But it's maybe even reverse empathy. I enjoy others not being happy

Being a psychopath doesn't make you a bad person. It just has a negative connotation. 

It's not only that. But it's maybe even reverse empathy. I enjoy others not being happy

Well we all have that to some extent. I'd say so long as you don't derive pleasure by causing said misery, you're ok.

Being a psychopath doesn't make you a bad person. It just has a negative connotation. 

I know, I'm just saying, it seems so damning. 

Well we all have that to some extent. I'd say so long as you don't derive pleasure by causing said misery, you're ok.

I know, I'm just saying, it seems so damning.

Yay I'm not okay according to you. I just checked Wikipedia and I fit every single aspect of psychopathy except boldness, I'm a coward

I decided to click the right most circle for all questions without actually reading them and put "Prefer not to say" for everything at the last section.

100%

"You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies..."

This is my actual result:

21%

"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

I decided to click the right most circle for all questions without actually reading them and put "Prefer not to say" for everything at the last section.

100%

"You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies..."

This is my actual result:

21%

"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

21%

YEEEAAHHHH

Yay I'm not okay according to you. I just checked Wikipedia and I fit every single aspect of psychopathy except boldness, I'm a coward

So basically, you talk a mean game until the hammer is pulled and the gun's in the other persons hands now. 

Saving for future reference  when i have to protect my house from the "psychopath loose in your neighbourhood."

42%. It's not really relevant tbh though, I mean I can get to know someone and it takes me about a week and a half to analyse their personality.

Edit: and yes I actually do that. It's a strange habit of mine.

45%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

33% Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

I'm calling bullshit on this test as "Favorite Music" options include Rap and Pop but not Rock. 

And I got a 42% motha fucka

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

39%

42%

12% "You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

I think its becouse I din't understand one or 2 question(s) But I do say its around the 10-20% 

Archived