Stare From Beyond Stout Shako

Blackbeard

I was wondering, I picked up an unusual a few years back, and it was a stare from beyond Stout Shako. I'm trying to figure out the current price of it in keys because the latest I can find is 38 keys from 7 years ago, also it's a 1 of 2 item. I'm not really trying to sell it, just trying to get an accurate, trustworthy price. My discord is Blackbeard#7603

Editing this comment as I realize now that you have STOUT Shako, not a Scout Shako as I originally thought.

This item given the current market for Halloween 2014 effects in relation to the Soldier, should be, at minimum, 180 keys or more. If I owned I personally would not take anything below 200.

I personally would value it at 180 keys

And if you were to sell it, id probably list it at 240 keys given a stout shako collector does exist that does not own it currently.

1 hour ago, Brother said:

Editing this comment as I realize now that you have STOUT Shako, not a Scout Shako as I originally thought.

This item given the current market for Halloween 2014 effects in relation to the Soldier, should be, at minimum, 180 keys or more. If I owned I personally would not take anything below 200.

Thank you for informing me, I did not know that it would be worth that much.

1 hour ago, Vincentius said:

I personally would value it at 180 keys

And if you were to sell it, id probably list it at 240 keys given a stout shako collector does exist that does not own it currently.

Jesus, 240? I might have to consider selling it, still gotta debate that though :P

7 hours ago, Brother said:

Seems I was at fault for the same thing lol

Archived