Where to find an Iron Bomber signed by Kaidus?

potch

I don't care about the quality or killstreak or anything. I think it would be cooler than any australium or unusual to own something like that and I don't know where to even look! 

1 hour ago, Abstract said:

Who is Kaidus? Never heard of that username before.

he was a competitive demoman player, who now coaches a valorant team.

You could contact him via email and maybe get an item signed by him, that's probably the easiest way I can think of. 

7LWO97U.png

2 hours ago, potch said:

I don't care about the quality or killstreak or anything. I think it would be cooler than any australium or unusual to own something like that and I don't know where to even look! 

A lot of pro players sign stuff for you if you provide the gift wrap, the items and a key or two. Do they not?

You really can't, just keep looking at iron bomber listings on the classifieds until you see one signed by him. As far as I know he no longer signs items.

58 minutes ago, Slam said:

You really can't, just keep looking at iron bomber listings on the classifieds until you see one signed by him. As far as I know he no longer signs items.

mayb

10 minutes ago, yousoup said:

Just contact him he'll likely sign it I was once friends with this one guy who owned signed items by "pros" you, ot alternativity could try asking or make a post 

Unfortunately not all Pro's still sign items, or have stopped doing it, I have a collection myself. Kaidus is one of the best Demo players ever a lot of people want him to sign.

• 1 month later...

Good luck, I have looked through his entire item history and he has only signed a few items and they are mostly in dead backpacks or the owners don't want to sell.

Archived