Trade Deal.

MIKECHAD

Hey so I selling this item, which I had a guy add me for. We worked out a deal, which I did agree too. I didn't take the offer because steam was down that day. The next day I get an offer of the amount I wanted in full pure. I don't want to insult this gentleman's offer that we agreed upon, but I would much rather take the full pure offer. I don't want to get into trouble for not taking the offer we agreed upon. Is it a possibility to take the full pure without getting marked/scammer status?

take the pure and run

you are on the internet

nothing matters in the grand scheme of things

you are not going to remember this in a week

no need to thank me

I mean, you won't get marked as a scammer, though you will most likely get -rep. It may lead to a temporary ban on backpack(permanent seems unlikely due to first offense, but don't quote me on that), but other than that I don't think much will happen 

Dear Valued Steam Customer,

In order to complete a full pure trade offer you must submit the last 4 of your ssn to confirm your identity.

Thank you,

Tf2 Devs 

-rep my offer wasn't good enough

But fr, it's great that you're actually being considerate in this situation.  It'd be kind to inform the other person and give them the opportunity to beat or match the offer you received before accepting the other one. If they choose to be upset about it, I wouldn't worry about it. It's just business

You own the item, you can choose who to sell it to and for what basically.

Only time it would be an issue is if someone has paid a reservation fee and then you went and sold it to someone else.

You're good to take the full pure :P

It’s happened to me before. Barely missed an item twice cause of full pure offers. It’s against the rules to not accept buyout in pure anyways. Anyone who gets that mad over a virtual item needs to touch some grass.

Archived