I need help

Bakrmh18

Hi guys, 

I need advice from you guys, i got Strange Professional Killstreak Miami Element Rocket Launcher (Minimal Wear)Killstreaker: Singularity, Sheen: Manndarin, i want to know if would be good to wait maybe it will cost more in future or list it on market and if listing the good option how much should i list it?, thx

• 2 weeks later...

There's a price suggestion for your minimal wear paint for 18 Keys as it has sellers for 18k on steam market and sold for the same price on steam market. Didn't know it's a strange one, I'd say the same around 50 - 60 Keys, but you're listing it for 150k damn boy.

5 hours ago, We play pudge for memes said:

There's a price suggestion for your minimal wear paint for 18 Keys as it has sellers for 18k on steam market and sold for the same price on steam market. I'd say around 40 - 50 Keys, but not more than that.

Pretty sure strange minimal wear miami element goes for more than 18 keys

(yeah I know I made that mistake the other day)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 5:13 PM, Bakrmh18 said:

Hi guys, 

I need advice from you guys, i got Strange Professional Killstreak Miami Element Rocket Launcher (Minimal Wear)Killstreaker: Singularity, Sheen: Manndarin, i want to know if would be good to wait maybe it will cost more in future or list it on market and if listing the good option how much should i list it?, thx

i dont think anybody would be too interested on bp.tf, especially if you don't have bp premium to make it easy to advertise. If you want to sell it quick, I think you would get a better deal via scrap.tf auctions, since ppl there have an interest in those more risky trades instead of buying an unusual. But if you want to hold on to it, I don't really see the price of this inflating, nor becoming more expensive since it's so specific. There is no reason to not hang on to it but I think scrap tf auctions is the best (and prolly the quickest) way to get the pure you need. As for the price, sky's the limit. I'd say somebody would buy that for at the very least ~35 keys, but you can go a lot higher. I'd say it's about at ~70 keys where it gets a bit ridiculous but collectors like to pay that amount sometimes. 

Archived