the classifieds spell search is broken

omnivore

for some reason, the spell search engine on classifieds is broken. I SHOULD be able to see all of my spelled items on their own pages, but somehow not all of them show up. it also used to not show any of my spelled items whenever I searched for the right spells. does anybody have a solution to this or does the search engine really need a fix? thx

P.S. -> machina and stickybomb launcher are just to compare, I was gonna a few more screenshots but apparently somebody decided to keep the max total size at 500 kb.

spelledmachina.jpg

spelledstickybomb.jpg

21 minutes ago, DRIFTA said:

if they were listed before the spell search was implemented then they won't show - you need to re list them

thanks a lot, it worked pretty well. I was pretty much pissed off. I appreciate it man.

1 hour ago, karma miguel said:

I have never seen so many tabs open ever in my life.

I pretty much got used to it lmao, I used to have at least 130 tabs on my mobile. 

press ctrl+alt+del, the press joblist, and then tell me how much RAM you use on having chrome open. I genuinly want to know

43 minutes ago, Api said:

press ctrl+alt+del, the press joblist, and then tell me how much RAM you use on having chrome open. I genuinly want to know

with tf2 and steam open besides chrome, around 6.7-6.8 GB.

On 7/10/2021 at 12:44 PM, omnivore said:

with tf2 and steam open besides chrome, around 6.7-6.8 GB.

Damn alright. Jeeez. BrrOooO. Stop please. Save your pc holy mother of sun tzu. I use like .8 go on average. Jeeezzzzzzz christ

11 hours ago, Api said:

Damn alright. Jeeez. BrrOooO. Stop please. Save your pc holy mother of sun tzu. I use like .8 go on average. Jeeezzzzzzz christ

n o

Archived