Bp.tf Autobump feature

Dibz

So i had 1 reply to my status before. However i would still like a confirmation.

When my classified listing "auto bump" will they appear in the 'recent classified ads' section?

Because when they have auto bumped themselves, i check the home page (within a few seconds) and non of my trades are there, i get most of my unusual sale through classifieds and this feature was the primary reason i got premium. When i manually bump one of my listings, it appears quite instantly. 

Or are we not able to see our own auto bumped listings on the home page?

my trades auto bump in 2 minutes, if someone could screenshot them in the home page and show me, i would appreciate.<~~ well... you guys missed the bump

Next bump in 1 minute

Not to mention, i have asked every person who added me (for unusuals) "where did you add me from" each one had replied "outpost" except for the people who added for unique items.

With manual bumps i get quite a few adds for my unusuals. 

So i had 1 reply to my status before. However i would still like a confirmation.

When my classified listing "auto bump" will they appear in the 'recent classified ads' section?

Because when they have auto bumped themselves, i check the home page (within a few seconds) and non of my trades are there, i get most of my unusual sale through classifieds and this feature was the primary reason i got premium. When i manually bump one of my listings, it appears quite instantly. 

Or are we not able to see our own auto bumped listings on the home page?

my trades auto bump in 2 minutes, if someone could screenshot them in the home page and show me, i would appreciate.<~~ well... you guys missed the bump

Next bump in 12 minutes

Not to mention, i have asked every person who added me (for unusuals) "where did you add me from" each one had replied "outpost" except for the people who added for unique items.

With manual bumps i get quite a few adds for my unusuals. 

I believe Brad said not

I can confirm, from my experience it doesn't show up on home page. It only bumps in the classifieds section. For me it was the same reason to go premium. But now I'm staying premium for other reasons.

That would be a bug, I forgot to change the home page to use the bump time. It'll be fixed in the next release.

That would be a bug, I forgot to change the home page to use the bump time. It'll be fixed in the next release.

Ah! Awesome.

When will the next release be? Just need a rough estimate

• Administrators

The next update will be 5 days ago

Well it should have been

Dunno now 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The next update will be 5 days ago

Well it should have been

Dunno now 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Would've been if you had fixed all the bugs, still waiting for australium item stats to work properly

• 3 months later...

Archived