Anyone here been into Techno lately?

poespas

I've been noticing I've really been rocking out to Techno lately, which is strange, cus I've always been into a more energetic music taste, and Techno is just doofs.

Anyone else been noticing they're more into a calmer kind of tone in terms of music?

1 minute ago, gege hates anime said:

No sorry, I don't listen to Techno. 

Ok that is fine, but anythin else calmer than usual??

1 minute ago, poespas said:

Ok that is fine, but anythin else calmer than usual??

Hey so i only listen to pokimane feet/fart compilations. It makes me so calm.... Like a drug. Stress disappears instantly.

Just now, gege hates anime said:

Hey so i only listen to pokimane feet/fart compilations. It makes me so calm.... Like a drug. Stress disappears instantly.

Is this true?

5 minutes ago, poespas said:

Is this true?

Yeah... Don't think i would ever lie about pokimane stuff... This is me 2 months ago. I take it very serious.

nut_1623101137990767.jpg

ok guys i feel like we're getting a bit off-track, do you think the pokimane farts are calmer than what you used to listen prior to this? be honest

EDIT: What happened? did the glass break?

14 minutes ago, poespas said:

ok guys i feel like we're getting a bit off-track, do you think the pokimane farts are calmer than what you used to listen prior to this? be honest

EDIT: What happened? did the glass break?

YEAH i think they are. kinda yknow a hard thing to explain. Also yeah i got angy that my queen didn't pronounce gege correctly and broke the desk BUT i still love her.

7 minutes ago, gege hates anime said:

YEAH i think they are. kinda yknow a hard thing to explain. Also yeah i got angy that my queen didn't pronounce gege correctly and broke the desk BUT i still love her.

Yes I think I understand, there's a certain rhythm to it. I understand what happened and you still love her.

Speaking of desks, I got a new desk recently too, it's pretty cool and big!!

14 minutes ago, poespas said:

Yes I think I understand, there's a certain rhythm to it. I understand what happened and you still love her.

Speaking of desks, I got a new desk recently too, it's pretty cool and big!!

Oh my god so cool, how big is it??

30 minutes ago, gege hates anime said:

Oh my god so cool, how big is it??

It's quite big, I got a photo for you, Look:

ODPN0rD.png

Sorry for the mess already, it's kind of embarrassing quite honestly, haha.

On 6/23/2021 at 10:46 PM, poespas said:

It's quite big, I got a photo for you, Look:

ODPN0rD.png

Sorry for the mess already, it's kind of embarrassing quite honestly, haha.

I'm sorry. As soon as i saw your toe my jaw dropped. I'm amazed... Your toe is just like pokis. Would u be willing to do a photoshoot of your feet. My dad works at STOCK IMAGES so you'll be having that prestige watermark all over your gorgeous feet babyyyy.  The offer will grow over time. Since feet are you know like wine. I'm talking best wine you can get. Oh i got a bit of topic, i think the new desk is awesome

3 minutes ago, gege hates anime said:

I'm sorry. As soon as i saw your toe my jaw dropped. I'm amazed... Your toe is just like pokis. Would u be willing to do a photoshoot of your feet. My dad works at STOCK IMAGES so you'll be having that prestige watermark all over your gorgeous feet babyyyy.  The offer will grow over time. Since feet are you know like vine. I'm talking best vine you can get. Oh i got a bit of topic, i think the new desk is awesome

Sorry my cat was running across my keyboard. I meant to say wine. 

4 minutes ago, gege hates anime said:

I'm sorry. As soon as i saw your toe my jaw dropped. I'm amazed... Your toe is just like pokis. Would u be willing to do a photoshoot of your feet. My dad works at STOCK IMAGES so you'll be having that prestige watermark all over your gorgeous feet babyyyy.  The offer will grow over time. Since feet are you know like vine. I'm talking best vine you can get. Oh i got a bit of topic, i think the new desk is awesome

Haha I must admit to you, I don't know what Poki's feet look like, haah. But I love the compliment, I think I will keep the offer ok? I love stock images! Have you seen that man holding up his thumb? Is that your dads work? I loved that!

Just now, gege hates anime said:

Sorry my cat was running across my keyboard. I meant to say wine. 

Oh. My. God. You have a cat?? You gotta show a picture of that!1 :)

6 minutes ago, poespas said:

Haha I must admit to you, I don't know what Poki's feet look like, haah. But I love the compliment, I think I will keep the offer ok? I love stock images! Have you seen that man holding up his thumb? Is that your dads work? I loved that!

Oh. My. God. You have a cat?? You gotta show a picture of that!1 :)

I will of course. And yeah my dad did all of the thumbs up pics. Those are his specialty. Was building your desk hard? 

1 minute ago, gege hates anime said:

I will of course. And yeah my dad did all of the thumbs up pics. Those are his specialty. Was building your desk hard? 

Oh let me tell you a story about that, this is one of those IKEA desks right, and the manual clearly said it was for 2 people building it, right, but like, stupid that I am, I made the thing all alone!! So I was leaking in sweat, as that day was super hot too, and at the end I got it working by myself!!! But honestly I shouldve just asked someone to help me out lolz

Oh let me tell you a story about that, this is one of those IKEA desks right, and the manual clearly said it was for 2 people building it, right, but like, stupid that I am, I made the thing all alone!! So I was leaking in sweat, as that day was super hot too, and at the end I got it working by myself!!! But honestly I shouldve just asked someone to help me out lolz

Respect the hustle man. Great job proud of you! Tell me do you have a pet. Maybe our pets could meet and bring alpha male inbred house pets. I'd personally love to have a cat-dog mix or something along those lines. U? 

4 minutes ago, gege hates anime said:

Respect the hustle man. Great job proud of you! Tell me do you have a pet. Maybe our pets could meet and bring alpha male inbred house pets. I'd personally love to have a cat-dog mix or something along those lines. U? 

Omg I don't.. I got a cute bunny, i dont think we can imbred them with dogs LOL. That'd be hella awkarrd!!

Hey what's your dreams in life, got anything you're fighting for recently?

Omg I don't.. I got a cute bunny, i dont think we can imbred them with dogs LOL. That'd be hella awkarrd!!

Hey what's your dreams in life, got anything you're fighting for recently?

That would be weird but cute. YO! 

Actually yes. My goal is to be a famous YouTuber like Logan Paul or FRED. Those 2 are my personal favourites.They know the krabby patty formula of YouTube. Perfect blend of clickbait, shit content and naked male bodies. Also i wanna be a report moderator for bp.tf. Actually now that i think about it i don't even wanna try. Seeing what they did to my boy Connor. My heart breaks always. What about yourself? 

My mother doesn't allow any music that isn't made by  Christian bands :( I am sure that techno music sounds very cool though !

3 hours ago, gege hates anime said:

alright ... is it gheee-gheee or geee-gee

• 2 weeks later...

sometimes I like to listen to some old songs, gives me such amazing vibes! Techno reminds me of my teen years

Archived