Steam Bruhhh Momento #2(Tradeit and Lootfarm BOTS BANNED)

EstebanX

• EstebanX changed the title to Steam Bruhhh Momento #2(Tradeit and Lootfarm BOTS BANNED)

They’ll be back in probably a month, happened to Quicksell,store for awhile.

If not— this will be the end of their somewhat-sketchy websites.

You know Loot Farm is a professional and very safe site when their announcement post has about the same English proficiency of an Indian scam email.

Either way, sucks for sure especially if you're a user of those sites with skins deposited, the sites almost certainly don't have the money in the coffers to pay the people who lost their stuff to this, though I believe it's common for these legitimate bots to get unbanned after appeals.

Just makes you wonder what happens when Steam eventually has enough and outright bans bot accounts entirely. It's kind of clear they're growing more and more sick of scams and trading issues, I don't feel like there's a ton of time before we're all having to use only the steam community market for non-cashout cash trading and direct PayPal trades with random users for cash-outs. It'd definitely fuck the economy a fair bit and be a huge regression to old school trading across CS, Dota, and TF2. (Though, them fully banning bot accounts would mean now Steam itself would shut down TF2's hacking bots rather than us just hoping the TF2 team does something, which is one small positive.)

42 minutes ago, Slam said:

You know Loot Farm is a professional and very safe site when their announcement post has about the same English proficiency of an Indian scam email.

Either way, sucks for sure especially if you're a user of those sites with skins deposited, the sites almost certainly don't have the money in the coffers to pay the people who lost their stuff to this, though I believe it's common for these legitimate bots to get unbanned after appeals.

Just makes you wonder what happens when Steam eventually has enough and outright bans bot accounts entirely. It's kind of clear they're growing more and more sick of scams and trading issues, I don't feel like there's a ton of time before we're all having to use only the steam community market for non-cashout cash trading and direct PayPal trades with random users for cash-outs. It'd definitely fuck the economy a fair bit and be a huge regression to old school trading across CS, Dota, and TF2. (Though, them fully banning bot accounts would mean now Steam itself would shut down TF2's hacking bots rather than us just hoping the TF2 team does something, which is one small positive.)

who knows? this could maybe be the start of something new, but knowing valve wouldn't get too overhyped about them banning the TF2 cheater bots, or even of they did, bot hosters can easily make new accounts due to how easy it is to register into steam, there's an entire chrome extension just for automatically creating steam accounts.

how good that I got out of there 3k dollars..

I'm sorry who kept things there or waited for the output of things, as for me, this lock is forever. As it was once with the money cs site.

So how did mannco.store not get their bots banned with all the impersonator bot scams?
Either lootfarm and tradeit are lying about their legitimacy, people are lying about mannco's legitimacy, or both.

5 hours ago, Spyromancer said:

So how did mannco.store not get their bots banned with all the impersonator bot scams?
Either lootfarm and tradeit are lying about their legitimacy, people are lying about mannco's legitimacy, or both.

Lootfarm is a more CSGO-oriented site which means it gets used a fair bit more often than TF2 sites, plus Valve cares 10x more about CS:GO scams than TF2 scams.

10 hours ago, Spyromancer said:

The point of impersonating is that you pretend to be someone trustworthy, so impersonating a mannco.store bot is counterproductive

In regards to stuff worth more than a couple of keys, like unusual hats, and expensive weapons, how much of that is done on these trading websites?

Update on loot farm

ATTENTION !

All our account (exept one, but most likely will be unlocked also) was banned by some Steam community moderator by a mistake. All accounts unbanned now. We still need some time to check everything. We will start our website in several hours.

Thank you for your support. We will provide to you the best service as always!

Archived