Need help price checking Unusual Lucky Cat Hat: The Eldritch Opening

Hedge

As title suggests, my apologies if there is a specific place for price checking.

Apparently this is likely a 1000+ Key Hat?
Thank you in advance!

Not too sure if the different cloud moon effects have significant price differences between each other, but yes it's easily over 1000 keys.

Galactic Gateway was priced at 1400 keys 5 months ago: https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Lucky Cat Hat/Tradable/Craftable/114

Dark Doorway priced at 1300 keys 4 months ago with one for sale at 2000: https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Lucky Cat Hat/Tradable/Craftable/116

Can't price yours off sales of the other one since the only other one that exists is a strange version, and ofc strange adds value on case hats.

You can probably just do what Rafas is doing with the Dark Doorway one and list at 2000-2500 and just say "collecting offers" for now and wait until you get an offer that you just can't pass up. Some people absolutely love that hat, and those cloud moon effects are absolutely beautiful, so you're sure to get some good offers eventually. Given that the other two have sold for 1300-1400 before and that hat and those effects will only continue to rise in price, so I def wouldn't even consider offers below 1500 on it myself.

Yell at me if I got anything wrong, but that's my assessment. If you unboxed that hat, then that's some good ass luck, practically 60% of the value of getting a gold pan.  I'm a dumbass and forgot how unboxings work sorry.

Sold galactic for around 1400 in miscs, so id say around that. Just dont get sharked by someone who values an item higher than what it is valued at

9 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Nice unbox, i agree with otheres it should be priced at around 1000+ keys

I am not sure if it's actually unboxed tbh. I found a screenshot in the TF2Autobot discord server, in which that item was bought off SCM for £7.22 today. There's no other Level 50 found in the premium search.

1 hour ago, Slam said:

Not too sure if the different cloud moon effects have significant price differences between each other, but yes it's easily over 1000 keys.

Galactic Gateway was priced at 1400 keys 5 months ago: https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Lucky Cat Hat/Tradable/Craftable/114

Dark Doorway priced at 1300 keys 4 months ago with one for sale at 2000: https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Lucky Cat Hat/Tradable/Craftable/116

Can't price yours off sales of the other one since the only other one that exists is a strange version, and ofc strange adds value on case hats.

You can probably just do what Rafas is doing with the Dark Doorway one and list at 2000-2500 and just say "collecting offers" for now and wait until you get an offer that you just can't pass up. Some people absolutely love that hat, and those cloud moon effects are absolutely beautiful, so you're sure to get some good offers eventually. Given that the other two have sold for 1300-1400 before and that hat and those effects will only continue to rise in price, so I def wouldn't even consider offers below 1500 on it myself.

Yell at me if I got anything wrong, but that's my assessment. If you unboxed that hat, then that's some good ass luck, practically 60% of the value of getting a gold pan.

Edit: Also since your backpack has never been a particularly high-value backpack I can almost guarantee you're going to run into scammers / sharks in the coming days or weeks, especially with this being a public forum, so just to be safe be sure to educate yourself on all forms of scams currently affecting the economy, make sure your password is strong and your authenticator is up and running, and never click links or sign-in via steam to websites that aren't 100% trustworthy. That's a $2000-$3000 hat there, worth more than 99.9% of Steam users' computers. You don't wanna make any dumb mistake and end up getting conned out of it.

Edit 2: Might also wanna get some backpack expanders and free up your BP space just incase some mad lad actually pays 100% Pure at 1500-2000 keys.

24 minutes ago, Beaser said:

Sold galactic for around 1400 in miscs, so id say around that. Just dont get sharked by someone who values an item higher than what it is valued at

Fear not I am an experienced trader, I've always been Buy Ordering items and selling for profits

This Hat seems to have beaten the FN AWP FADE I bought for $20 lol

Guess I will have to find people who want to buy hats like these...yay

On 6/20/2021 at 2:27 AM, IdiNium said:

I am not sure if it's actually unboxed tbh. I found a screenshot in the TF2Autobot discord server, in which that item was bought off SCM for £7.22 today. There's no other Level 50 found in the premium search.

1 hour ago, Slam said:

If you unboxed that hat

11 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Nice unbox

I like the idea of unboxing a halloween 2018 hat in late june. For $10 you're definitely in the green, but who says 4 keys wouldn't make a valid price suggestion har har

9 hours ago, fenfen said:

Yo, I'm not exactly accusing you or anything, but I feel the need to ask. Are you botting SCM? lol

salty?

1 hour ago, rndmchrs said:

salty?

No, the grass feels pretty good outside. I'm just pointing it out because it seems semi-semi-sus

24 minutes ago, fenfen said:

No, the grass feels pretty good outside. I'm just pointing it out because it seems semi-semi-sus

Nope, I just buy order everything and trust me I hate buy order bots A LOT MORE THAN YOU.
I'm known for it now on the CSGOmarketforum discord

If you require proof then here is a stream of me racing bots a few days ago for the newest Rust skins;
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1058483011

48 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Nope, I just buy order everything and trust me I hate buy order bots A LOT MORE THAN YOU.
I'm known for it now on the CSGOmarketforum discord

If you require proof then here is a stream of me racing bots a few days ago for the newest Rust skins;
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1058483011

I appreciate the response, that's just hard work paying off then ^^ 

But yeah, those buy order bots are quite annoying, and I do wish Valve would do a little bit more to ban/restrict/detect them

Archived