looking for an chrome addon for trade offer history

Captainfluffy

i remember there being a chrome addon for your steam trade offer history that would compact all your trade offer history and give a better idea for what you traded it for, yet I don't know the name of it anymore

for example: i bought a unusual hat for 146 keys and instead it showing a giant list of the just "Mann Co. Supply Crate Key" it would just count all the keys together and Display a single number making it alot easier to to know how much you traded it for 

if anyone knows what the addon is called please tell me, i'd love to know. 

41 minutes ago, Captainfluffy said:

i remember there being a chrome addon for your steam trade offer history that would compact all your trade offer history and give a better idea for what you traded it for, yet I don't know the name of it anymore

for example: i bought a unusual hat for 146 keys and instead it showing a giant list of the just "Mann Co. Supply Crate Key" it would just count all the keys together and Display a single number making it alot easier to to know how much you traded it for 

if anyone knows what the addon is called please tell me, i'd love to know. 

This is what you're looking for:

image.png

1 hour ago, IdiNium said:

This is what you're looking for:

i remember it beeing a chrome addon cause i used it before aswel. is this safe too use? cant find any ratings on it what so ever

16 minutes ago, Captainfluffy said:

seems to be more for the trade offers them self, not for the trade offer history. thanks for trying to help out though

this is the github one. Also I found these addons by searching an thread in here. It is safe but it has bugs.

Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 20-38-13 Steam Community Trade Offers.png

10 hours ago, Captainfluffy said:

i remember it beeing a chrome addon cause i used it before aswel. is this safe too use? cant find any ratings on it what so ever

So far nothing bad happen.

This is the forum topic about it:

Archived