New mouse

Mr_Fun3 (Fin)

I'm looking for new mouse with budget of 70€. I've heard Razer Deathadder 2013 and Zowie fk are good. At the moment I'm probably going to buy Zowie because of its cheaper price (54€). I would love to hear some suggestions from you guys, so go ahead and put them here. Thanks

R.A.T series

Im using the R.A.T 3 right now and it has lasted me a few years.

Easy to clean and can bind a few things to it if your into that stuff.

Runs for about $60 or 40€.

http://cyborggaming.com/prod/rat3.htm

Oh hey I have a R.A.T 9 it's a pain in the ass though, had to send my first one back because the wire was broken somewhere, also it's a super pain changing the battery every like 10 hours. 

Oh hey I have a R.A.T 9 it's a pain in the ass though, had to send my first one back because the wire was broken somewhere, also it's a super pain changing the battery every like 10 hours. 

even i dont play 10 hours straight

G500(s) 

or 

m65 

Theres like a million mouse threads. You could have read through them, just saying. 

I was too lazy to search them with my phone :D. That's true tho

• 1 month later...

get a corsair rapor m45, or the older m40, they are both very good mice (i think a little more expensive than your 70$, but not much)

I also need to buy a mouse, I'm looking for something around $20 USD/CAD, and preferably black. K thx in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend logitech and Razer the most, if you have a higher Budget and want a durable (awesome looking)  mouse both brands are great.

Archived