It seems Corsair is supreme?

Mr. Bigglesworth

I have put down a couple threads asking about suggested gaming hardware peripherals, time and time again the most popular suggestion is Corsair products. Are they just superior in general, or is is just dollar per value? Are there any people who have a different opinion?

their products scream quality. thats why its constantly recommended

I was looking at the Corasair M65 gaming mouse, it seems to have all the features I want, such as a metal base/frame and adjestable weights. AAAAND ITS ONLY 44.99 ON ncix.ca

I was looking at the Corasair M65 gaming mouse, it seems to have all the features I want, such as a metal base/frame and adjestable weights. AAAAND ITS ONLY 44.99 ON ncix.ca

I use the M60 one, and it's absolutely amazing. 

my corsair f120 ssd died in less then 2 years, great quality indeed *sarcasm*

I blame sandforce controller the corsair uses though.

my corsair f120 ssd died in less then 2 years, great quality indeed *sarcasm*

I blame sandforce controller the corsair uses though.

No ssds are truly stable. I had a Crucial M4, pretty much undeniably the most reliable ssd you can get, yet it failed after like 1.5 years (free replacement though--Thanks Crucial).

>implying sponsoring makes you a good brand

Yeah I've got a CX430 I think, something similar and I love it, hasn't done anything wrong since purchase <3

>implying people won't love you + think you are supreme when you sponsor their favourite team (TSM uberpopular m8)

I use the M60 one, and it's absolutely amazing. 

I read that and for 5 seconds I was like, why would you use a MMG (Medium Machine Gun)?

No ssds are truly stable. I had a Crucial M4, pretty much undeniably the most reliable ssd you can get, yet it failed after like 1.5 years (free replacement though--Thanks Crucial).

I heard gun (in my mind) when you wrote M4

I read that and for 5 seconds I was like, why would you use a MMG (Medium Machine Gun)?

I heard gun (in my mind) when you wrote M4

You can quote two posts in one response, none of us are AK with spam.

crucial does't have the crappy sandforce controller, anything with sandforce controller in ssd is crap.

What i had was loop of death.

Archived