Anyone adept at PS3 and 360 hacking?

Pyrocide

Is there anyone adept or knowledgeable in the world of the PS3 and 360 hacking?

My DVD drive on my old Elite 360 died on me. Might as well hack it while Im in there rooting around trying to fix it or replace the drive. Its out of warranty and to replace the drive would void any warranty anyway. 

Updated PS3 to 4.40 and want to downgrade it to 3.55. Possible or no?

This is an online hat trading forum...

This is the general gaming forum...

Anyway, since you are currently on the latest PS3 firmware, I don't believe that they have exploited it to be able to flash it down to 3.55, though if memory serves me right, you will need an E3 Flasher.

Thank you Synister for not being a jerkoff.

I read that the Cobra ODE is supposed to work on all PS3 on all OFW/CFW when it releases... Supposed to have been released in Feb, and here it is April.

Looks like xk3y is gonna be the best option for my 360 since ripping and playing discs is out of the question.

I've modded everything but PS3 and xbox360... since I don't have a PS3 and I sometimes play on xbox live.

Can't help you out here...

Thats me Shen, modded everything BUT those 2 consoles.

Hard modded GC

Softmodded pstwo, wii, psp 

DS flash cart 

R4 DS flash cart, one of the originals :D

Hard modded GC and PS2, then when my old PS2 broke I got a new one and softmodded it. I also have a softmodded PSP 1001.

Don't have vita or 3DS, although I don't think vita's been hacked yet, and 3DS flash carts can only play DS games for now.

Archived