What Unusual shoud i buy

RageTheLegend

inb4 'bUy My HaT'

Good attributes: Soldier hats, hats which match the effect somewhat (like a wintery hat with Blizzardy Storm for example), hats with buy orders close to what you bought it for. 
At your price range I'd suggest effects like Orbiting Fire, Terror Watt, Kill a Watt, Blizzardy Storm, Circling Heart, Cloud 9, Disco Beatdown, at a stretch Vivid/Searing Plasma

Bad attributes: Heavy hats, hats with several other sellers, barely visible effects (massed flies, nuts + bolts), hats which are themed to a certain time of year when it's not that time of year (eg Gourdian Angel in Feb/March), unusual taunts at your price range (I find the higher end effects on good taunts sell fine but anything else just sits unless it's a key over the buy orders), and for whatever reason people hate robo hats

I'd avoid effects like Massed Flies, Nuts and Bolts, Overclocked, Memory Leak, Eerie Orbiting Fire, Bee Swarm

5 hours ago, Alecto said:

inb4 'bUy My HaT'

Good attributes: Soldier hats, hats which match the effect somewhat (like a wintery hat with Blizzardy Storm for example), hats with buy orders close to what you bought it for. 
At your price range I'd suggest effects like Orbiting Fire, Terror Watt, Kill a Watt, Blizzardy Storm, Circling Heart, Cloud 9, Disco Beatdown, at a stretch Vivid/Searing Plasma

Bad attributes: Heavy hats, hats with several other sellers, barely visible effects (massed flies, nuts + bolts), hats which are themed to a certain time of year when it's not that time of year (eg Gourdian Angel in Feb/March), unusual taunts at your price range (I find the higher end effects on good taunts sell fine but anything else just sits unless it's a key over the buy orders), and for whatever reason people hate robo hats

I'd avoid effects like Massed Flies, Nuts and Bolts, Overclocked, Memory Leak, Eerie Orbiting Fire, Bee Swarm

You forgot Bubbling aka cancer effect

4 hours ago, Shotgun said:

i just wanna say... bubbling isnt cancer if you buy it for low without risk. like just buy it 0.1 more than buyers and you just got profit

18 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Didn't forget it, just didn't want to make an overly exhausting TL;DR list of every little detail 

On 2/23/2021 at 9:06 PM, Alecto said:

inb4 'bUy My HaT'

Thanks,
I got my first unusual profit today !

Sold a Solider Hat for 2,33 Keys Profit !

18 minutes ago, Alecto said:

Didn't forget it, just didn't want to make an overly exhausting TL;DR list of every little detail 

So bubbling is a bad effect ?

It's one of the lower tier effects. Profit can be made, but as a less desired item, it will be a more sluggish sale, and as you only have enough capital to flip one hat at a time, it's best avoided for right now unless you get a fantastic deal.

Archived