Why are hats so inflated?

XenSakura

bp.tf prices seem to be struggling to keep up as bots keep offering more on buy orders and drive up prices

Was wondering why it's like this, it seems the margin of profit is really low, and that the prices for such unusuals might be inflated due to buy orders

3 hours ago, XenSakura said:

bp.tf prices seem to be struggling to keep up as bots keep offering more on buy orders and drive up prices

Was wondering why it's like this, it seems the margin of profit is really low, and that the prices for such unusuals might be inflated due to buy orders

Not every unusual is like this thankfully, I've made decent profit even with all the bots. You just have to look for decent unusuals that have the potential to sell high, not just the buy orders.

17 minutes ago, Abstract said:

Not every unusual is like this thankfully, I've made decent profit even with all the bots. You just have to look for decent unusuals that have the potential to sell high, not just the buy orders.

it's starting to seem impossible to use quicksells + quickbuys to make profit anymore

even when playing all my cards right all I've seen is people offering like 2 ref above what bots offer, and bots offer less than half the price of some of these hats

Low tiers are cancer, once you get to around 100+ keys shit becomes easier. If people offer a key or less above buy orders on your quicksell just don't bother with them.

Archived