Pricing of Unusual war paints

XenSakura

Received an offer of a well worn elite grade war paint, does anyone have some sort of guide on the relative price of unusual war paints?

Thanks in advance.

It's really an art.

First think I look for is condition. Some people only want factory new, so those may go for about 2 or 3 times as much as minimal wear.

Minimal wear goes for about twice as much as field tested. Battle scarred sells for similar amount as field tested.

Well worn are the hardest to sell.

When the effect matches the war paint main color, those go for premium prices (e.g. Isotope on greenish patterns)

But, an unusual elite grade war paint is stupidly rare. So regardless of condition, you will have very few competing sellers.

Winterland and Park are the 2 least desired Elite grade war paints, and Miami is maybe the most desired.

2 hours ago, Flamadin said:

It's really an art.

First think I look for is condition. Some people only want factory new, so those may go for about 2 or 3 times as much as minimal wear.

Minimal wear goes for about twice as much as field tested. Battle scarred sells for similar amount as field tested.

Well worn are the hardest to sell.

When the effect matches the war paint main color, those go for premium prices (e.g. Isotope on greenish patterns)

But, an unusual elite grade war paint is stupidly rare. So regardless of condition, you will have very few competing sellers.

Winterland and Park are the 2 least desired Elite grade war paints, and Miami is maybe the most desired.

ah, it was a WW Cool Winterland wrapped war paint. I think it's at most 100 keys or so but someone's offering it on my hat, so idk.

WW and Winterland is about the worst war paint that is still elite.

I would say something like 75 keys for a normal price for it. Possibly more if you wait forever.

But it sounds like this guy has probably been trying to sell it for quite a while and just wants to be rid of it now.

21 hours ago, Flamadin said:

WW and Winterland is about the worst war paint that is still elite.

I would say something like 75 keys for a normal price for it. Possibly more if you wait forever.

But it sounds like this guy has probably been trying to sell it for quite a while and just wants to be rid of it now.

thanks

Archived