Change the name of this subforum

puddingkip

Yeah, too often people mistake this section as a part where to discuss backpack.tf suggestions a.k.a. price votes.

This is actually quite logical due to the title this section has. Reduce the moderator work by renaming this section.

Kbaithx

Yeah, too often people mistake this section as a part where to discuss backpack.tf suggestions a.k.a. price votes.

This is actually quite logical due to the title this section has. Reduce the moderator work by renaming this section.

Kbaithx

Ummm it really doesn't happen that often :3 

There isn't a single thread like that on the first page, nor do i remember seeing a suggestion question thread in here more than once or twice. 

Ummm it really doesn't happen that often :3 

There isn't a single thread like that on the first page, nor do i remember seeing a suggestion question thread in here more than once or twice. 

ask the mods. I requested a move twice the last 24 hours. One only 10 minutes ago, namely this one http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/7693-terror-watt-trash-man/ which chief moved

ask the mods. I requested a move twice the last 24 hours. One only 10 minutes ago, namely this one http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/7693-terror-watt-trash-man/ which chief moved

Well, theres still no point, people can't read. 

Hence why there was someone trying to sell something in the general discussion, rather than...."Trading". 

"website suggestions" will still work in the same way as it means basicly the same to russians that doesnt know what they're doing

Well, theres still no point, people can't read. 

Hence why there was someone trying to sell something in the general discussion, rather than...."Trading". 

At least 2 today actually. One had both a tf2 discussion and a general discussion thread where he was trading

Archived