Trying to buy a game. Wat dis mean.

The Radiated Banana

"The current payment method does not match the country of the store. The cart has been converted and the updated total will show on the next page. You may also review your cart here, or change your payment method below."

What does this mean :c halp pweez

Trying to buy GTA trilogy but it noh allow T.T

I tried forcing steam store on browser to make it the country i recently moved to. Nao it says:

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

You probably need new credit card that's originated from that new country you just moved in.

Example, if you have US Credit card and you just moved to Australia, you can't use the US card I believe.

You probably need new credit card that's originated from that new country you just moved in.

Example, if you have US Credit card and you just moved to Australia, you can't use the US card I believe.

But when i was in china(they use yuan/rmb) i could use usd. Now that i moved to indonesia(uses rupiah/Rp.) it only just came up as a problem

But when i was in china(they use yuan/rmb) i could use usd. Now that i moved to indonesia(uses rupiah/Rp.) it only just came up as a problem

steam only supports a few currencies (rp is one of them) anything else is converted to usd.

Archived