Man wtf do i do

Ouchy

i ran into this guy on a trade minecraft server i've inhabited for the past month and ahalf, Prob longer. and he asks to trade. having started trading yesterday i say "sure i'm trading" and we go into a trade. i offer everyting i have to offer and he says that 1 of my items My strange festivized knife isn't worth the ammount i'm selling it for(5.66 Keys pure) so i say yes it is i checked backpack. then he says in chat "HEY EVERYONE OUCHY IS DOING THE FESTIVE FESTIVIZED SCAMM" i have no clue what that is... and i'm like. how am i scamming. i finally found out throught lots of Verball abuse that the Festive and Festivized Items are different. now i have -2 rep what ever that is and he says i'm getting banned from backpack. What do i do. I'm so confused and scared imma be banned. i have video but its to big to fit

If you’re innocent and didn’t know about the difference you have nothing to worry about.
Many people fall for this scam and it is incredibly common, not surprised you were immediately yelled at by some.

As the negative ratings were invalid, I’ve removed them. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

• Ouchy locked this topic

Archived