Need Help Fixing A -Trust

FloofyDranks

I made a previous post and I have still been waiting for a response from the mods even after I had made a long response and even others said that backing out of a trade was a reason for -rep I just really wanna get this fixed because I have been waiting since sunday for a single response to fix this issue due to a fake -rep that could be fixed easy as I was posting last I just have been waiting for a bit and I have noticed I should prob just post onto the forms to see If I can get this fixed

Even people who reponded to my post even said the same 

Even if you did agree to buy it, it's not valid. Backing out of trade agreements aren't valid for -trusts, mods have expressed as much in the past.

Just give it some time, a mod will remove the rating when they're available.-Jarool

From my experience from trading and having currently 42 + reps, I would say that you two never agreed in stone that you were going to buy it. saying "alright Ill keep you updated" isn't a trade agreement. Its implied that you were interested in buying it but sometimes buyers flake and that's okay, sucks but its not the worst problem. I'm not a mod or admin but I'd say you're fine. -Argylekicks

As long as you didn't create a buy order at 120 keys or actually agree to buy it then you're fine -Strange

https://imgur.com/a/6HNCo70

Prev post last sunday

Well, if you had asked them to reserve it and offer a guarantee that you'd buy it, it would have some validity. That's a broken agreement and not fulfilling your end of the deal. I don't see any of that here so a mod should remove it, in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Julia said:

Well, if you had asked them to reserve it and offer a guarantee that you'd buy it, it would have some validity. That's a broken agreement and not fulfilling your end of the deal. I don't see any of that here so a mod should remove it, in my opinion.

Thing was I never said I was going to buy it even in a sever with him I said I was getting keys but I was not fully sure about buying it and I just wanna have it fixed because the reason he said he added the -rep was due to him having to find another buyer which I have a screenshot of then afterwards tells me he will not add another -rep if it gets taken down so he was just mad at me

Just report the -trust, most of the time -trusts (or even +trusts) get removed because so many of them are not valid (e.g. no proof or not worthy of a -trust or +trust)

• 2 months later...

Archived